In this document, you will find:|
- Delivery Information
- Payment Information
- Refund Policy
- Terms & Conditions for using our Website
- 75 Volts Contact Details
75 Volts delivers your purchases anywhere in Singapore (excluding restricted areas).
*Note: Please be sure to be around to collect your orders when we arrive or we may charge for a second delivery attempt, in accordance to district.
75 Volts offers a range of delivery options for international customers. We ship to many countries in the world for most, but not all, of our products. We use reliable courier or freight services for delivery to get your goods in as quick and safe as possible.
Visa or Mastercard Credit Card Payment
When you shop at 75volts.com, you pay through Worldpay, which uses state of the art security tools and techniques, both proprietary and unique, to ensure that you are protected against what is nowadays a virtually non-existent risk. Worldpay Credit provides fast, secure, reliable, online credit card payment processing. The service is available worldwide and authorisation of transactions is executed within seconds.
Worldpay Credit provides a secure connection between a merchant’s e-commerce website and financial institutions that settle credit card transactions. Complete transaction integrity is delivered via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and VISA 3D Secure encryption, protecting both the customer and merchant against fraud and tampering. This makes it perfectly safe for you to shop on 75Volts.com
WARNING: 75VOLTS AND ALL ITS PRINCIPALS AND AFFILIATE COMPANIES WILL ACTIVELY INVESTIGATE AND AGGRESSIVELY PERSECUTE CHARGEBACKS OR FRAUDULENT USE OF CREDIT CARDS ON OUR SITE!
Cheques from a Singapore bank are accepted only for local orders. Please select the “Singapore Cheque” payment option at check-out. Delivery will only be made upon clearance of the cheque.
Please write your cheque out to “75 Volts Pte Ltd” with the amount tallied for you at check-out. Post it to: Block 1003 Bukit Merah Central, #06-32 Technopreneur Centre, Singapore 159836 with your full name written behind the cheque and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as we receive it. We apologise that cheques are only accepted for Singapore orders.
Refunds will be given at the discretion of the Company Management.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
Terms & Conditions
1. 75 Volts Pte Ltd ("75 Volts") maintains this site (the "Site") for your shopping, entertainment, information, education and communication pleasure. Your use and purchase of products from the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
2. 75 Volts reserves the right to amend prices and products at their own discretion anytime without further explanation.
3. 75 Volts retails merchandise that are of a quality that’s as good as they can get. But understand that occasional blemish might occur. All stock has been quality-controlled by our team of specialists who have passed, at their professional discretion, these flaws that are sometimes inevitable. We try our best to describe each item as accurately as possible and to provide the most accurate information possible, although measurements can only be a close approximation. While we have made every effort to represent colours as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee the actual colours you see on your computer monitor as monitor displays vary for individual computers.
4. 75 Volts does not share your personal information with any outside party. We assure you of your confidentiality. You are asked to provide personal details purely for security reasons and to facilitate your order.
5. 75 Volts may from time to time change the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of the Site. Using the Site following any such change, modification or update constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice or explanation.
6. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials that appear as part of this Site (collectively, the "Materials"), are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by 75 Volts, its principals and/or its affiliates. The Site is also protected by copyright, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by 75 Volts. Your use of the Materials, or use by anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or unless otherwise noted on the Site. The contents of this Site, and the Site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from our Site) use. You may download or copy the Materials and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Materials, the Site, or any related software. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") listed below are trademarks of 75 Volts, its principals and/or its affiliates. Any other Trademarks used on the Site are Trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right of use of any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of 75 Volts or such third-party owner. Please note that this Trademark list is periodically updated and that neither this list nor its updates are all-inclusive lists of 75 Volts and it’s affiliates’ Trademarks.
7. All communications or materials, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, (collectively "Comments") submitted in connection with your use of the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, shall be and remain 75 Volts’s property and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Transmitting or posting constitutes an assignment to 75 Volts of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments and may be used by 75 Volts, its principals and/or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, 75 Volts, its principals and its affiliates are free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, sale, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information. You agree that Comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that Comments you submit to the Site will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make.
8. 75 Volts is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Following links to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While 75 Volts may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. 75 Volts disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, and legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
9. 75 Volts assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property resulting from accessing the Site or downloading any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify 75 Volts.com harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site.
11. The Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or 75 Volts. You may terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time. 75 Volts may also terminate the Terms and Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in 75 Volts’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision. Upon any termination by either you or 75 Volts, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise.
12. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- Your failure to meet the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms and Conditions."
1. Copyright & Disclaimer
75 Volts is not held accountable for stains and damages on its merchandise which have been present at time of procurement by 75 Volts. We endeavor to make known such imperfections, if any, to the best of our abilities.
75 VOLTS IS PROVIDING THIS SITE, ITS CONTENTS, AND ALL MERCHANDISE ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. 75 VOLTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
3. 75 Volts only collects personal information from our online visitors on a voluntary basis and only during registration and subsequent use of Preferences options. Personal information collected may include your name, email address, phone numbers, home address and birth date. We do not require this information to obtain access to the sites; however, you will not be able to access those areas of the sites that require registration. Visitors purchasing goods and services through our online store will need to provide a valid credit card number and expiration date, in addition to their name, mailing address, phone number and email address. Some of the details may have to be provided to our courier in order to facilitate the delivery of ordered goods to you. With these details, we are able to process your order and keep you informed of the status of your order.
5. We do not disclose any personally identifiable information about registered children under 18 years of age to third parties, regardless of parental consent. You are asked to provide personally identifiable information when you register with 75 Volts. This information you provide will allow us to alert you to new products, updates, features and enhancements on our brand or site; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests and events of interest. From time to time, we are approached by companies and organizations that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, and we may provide your personal information to such third parties. We see this as a value-added service helping you to find useful products or services. We strive to limit use of your information to those offers that we think you would appreciate receiving. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can consistently improve our sites to better meet our visitors' needs. 75 Volts reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly or to protect itself or its users.
6. We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. This personal information is kept within secured networks and is only made accessible to a limited number of 75 Volts employees who have special access rights. When you place your order or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server, which transmits all sensitive/credit card information via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is securely stored in our database.
7. We will only collect personally identifiable information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes, and we will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with. In addition, we will take reasonable steps to assure that third parties to whom we transfer any data will provide sufficient protection of that personal information.